Using your phone, you could sync your Windows devices with your Android gadgets. Everything an informal consumer should desire, consisting of responding to device texts or coping with printers, is provided right out of the box. You can manage all of your mobile apps from your laptop by using www.aka.ms/yourpc, which we will go over in detail in this post. With just one app, the Windows Phone App, you could get access to all your messages, alerts, galleries, and different apps on your Windows PC.
What You Need to Connect Your Phone to a Windows Computer
Don’t be concerned about the hardware of your cellphone. The Android app isn’t the easiest component to get started with connecting.
- Your Phone Companion App: You want this app to sync your Windows apps with your Android gadgets. If you don’t have this app on your Android, don’t strain; simply use aka.ms/yourpc. Your Phone Attendant’s legit app web page within the Google Play Store will load up while you click on this.
- Internet or Wi-Fi: Both devices want to be linked to a dependable and fast network.
- Download the Your Phone app for Windows.
- Your Android tool, and to a lesser extent, your PC, will want to have Bluetooth connectivity.
- If your laptop doesn’t already have Bluetooth, you’ll want to attend while you get a Bluetooth adaptor or something similar.
How To Connect Android To aka.ms/YourPC:
Your cellphone app is glitchy and has the traumatic dependency of losing your connection just as you’re beginning to depend on it. However, Microsoft will replace it in the future. In the meantime, comply with those steps to pair your Android smartphone with a Windows laptop.
- Download the Your Phone Companion app from the App Store, then connect it to the Windows app on your phone by going to www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc.
- Next, log into this system using the identical Microsoft account you used to get access to your laptop. You ought to be presently logged in to the account on your laptop in view of the fact that we cannot continue without this.
- After then, a QR code will appear in your display, and you’ll want to experiment with it.
- The PC QR code may be accessed at www.aka.ms/linkphone by starting an internet browser and scanning the code.
- If my cellphone companion app is already on your device, the website will direct you to release it. When you select “Open Your Phone,” the app will exit and a QR code will appear on your screen.
- Then, use your Android tool to experiment with the QR code.
- Follow the on-display commands and provide the requested permission.
- Once you’ve performed that, the two devices may be synced, and you could begin reaping the rewards.
Using Your Windows Computer to Connect Your Mobile App
The commands below will show you how to connect your cellphone software to your Windows PC in the simplest way possible.
- If you’ve got a Windows laptop, you could download the Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store.
- Locate the option to look for programs at the taskbar, then enter “Your Phone app” and pick it.
- In this step, you’ll be asked to pick the type of cellular tool.
- After that, sign in with your Microsoft account; this should be the only one you use to access the service on your cellphone.
- Install your phone companion on your Android smartphone. To accomplish this, use the net browser in your Telecell smartphone to go to www.aka.ms.yourphonepin. If you’re having trouble with this hyperlink, you can usually discover the app within the Google Play store.
- After that, log in to the complementary app using the identical Microsoft account you used on your laptop. The cellphone will then transfer to a QR code scanning interface.
The www aka ms your pc Your Phone Companion Application for Windows
If you want to use a personal laptop, go to the following menu item:
- If you chose the “I even have the Your Phone Companion app loaded on my cellphone” option, a QR code might appear, and you’ll want to experiment with its usage on your smartphone.
- “Pair with QR code” and “Pair manually” options are available. Selecting this option will display a code that must be entered on your mobile device.
- Allow any permissions that may appear on your screen after the devices have been properly connected so that you can use the telecellsmartphone partner software in its entirety.
Here’s how to use www.aka.ms.yourpc to connect your Android device to your Windows laptop. That’s the hassle that’s been driving so many human beings crazy. My phone’s companion app is fantastic for simple syncing, but it now has some drawbacks; if you have any other questions or concerns, please leave a comment and we’ll do our best to respond.